martes, 10 de agosto de 2010

Black Friday II


Cal: You want to tell me how we went from a 7-figure payday to nothing?
Loker: It wasn’t an ideal outcome…
Cal: No, it wasn’t. We can barely keep our heads above water. You decide to go ahead and sabotage a potential elephant account. I mean, what did you do? You put in 40 full hours on this? And then there’s Torres’s time? You have any idea where that’s coming from?
Loker: Your pocket.
Cal: Bloody right, my pocket! You promised me you’d deliver.
Loker: Shifting blame from the guilty party… That wouldn’t have been the truth.
Cal: You see, that choice… That choice… That’s how you make your contribution to this firm. We could go dark, for all I care. We follow the truth here. Right? No matter the cost to our egos or our wallets.
Loker: So, if I’d have taken the money…
Cal: I would have sacked you.
Loker: Hey, can I get one of those “attaboy” speeches from yesterday?
Cal: I’ve run out.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario