lunes, 9 de agosto de 2010

Black Friday


GILLIAN: Did Calculus get harder since we took it?
CAL: That’s what I said!
EMILY: It’s alright, I’ll just figure it out myself. I mean, you’d think with the intellectual stock I come from, though.
GILLIAN: Apples always fall farther from the tree than you think.
CAL: Well, there’s something to be grateful for, right then.
GILLIAN: How was Thanksgiving?
EMILY: Oh, you know. Dad lectured -
CAL: I did not lecture.
EMILY: Mom fretted -
CAL: I didn’t lecture!
EMILY: So much to be thankful for. I mean, don’t you think I’m getting a little old for make-believe family holidays?
CAL: Well, that’s how your mom likes it, love.
[Emily goes to answer the door.]
GILLIAN: You’re a little odd.
CAL: Why?
GILLIAN: The apron.
CAL: I think it’s becoming.

(A tattooed human lie detector walking around in a flowery apron. It doesn’t get manlier than that.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario